Monday, December 03, 2007

Nic promises more Ghost Treasure


Earlier today I attended the “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” junket and Nicolas Cage talked about the possibility of a sequel to both “Ghost Rider” and “National Treasure.”

When asked about “Ghost Rider” he said, “All they have to do is call, and I would love to see that happen. That would be fun.”

And for another sequel to “National Treasure,” which is set up quite nicely in the 2nd movie “Book of Secrets,” he said, “With National Treasure, I believe that it should become more and more International Treasure. I was very happy to see that we went to London, England and Paris, France, but I’d like to see the movie go wider still. I’d like to go into Africa, Egypt, Asia, and keep going. My hope is that Ben is recruited and he gets a dossier from these other countries about their history, and has to download it and learn it, and then try to go on these hunts on their behalf. That would be a lot of fun for me.

4 comments:

DKC said...

Oh Nic Cage. I'm glad that would be fun for you. I'm sure the movie execs are making that a high priority.

HandsomeStan said...

Jeez, JPX - every time I check a comment there's five more posts. I love how in the first movie they found "the greatest treasure ever" and now in this one, they're gonna find "the greatest treasure ever."

And what's Indy looking for this whole time, anyway? Some skull?

Stay tuned for several installments from me of the hardest Star Wars trivia questions you've ever seen, courtesy of a daily contest I was running on Pink Panther 2.

Hard.

JPX said...

Hey Handsome Stan, can you please post that picture of you and your "friend" on the set of Pink Panther 2? I accidentally deleted it.

Bring on the trivia!

Octopunk said...

Actually, it's good that they get out of the country in this one. The first National Treasure had some game but...well, the artifacts of our country are pretty boring. It's like when you're in the Met looking at centuries-old armor and then you wander by mistake into the Colonial Furniture room. Yawn.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...