Monday, April 21, 2008

Elaborate fake trailer for Tetris: The Movie


From geekology, This is a teaser trailer for Tetris - The Movie. I'm not sure if they're really going to take it any further but if they do I will definitely be the first in line ride a roller coaster instead. The trailer was made by Black20 (I typically put all my money on red) and features such classic lines as "Life is just blocks...trying to fit together to make lines. And that's...who we are." It basically made me want to kill myself, which may or may not have been what they were going for. I would fly one of those ships though. But likely straight into a power line, just like my kite. Suck it Ben Franklin, that key shit was weak.

Check it out here, it's pretty damn funny!

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Pretty good I suppose, but even if I ever imagined Tetris blocks as aircraft, I definitely wouldn't want them to be all to be the same color of stressed metal. Where are the pretty colors? The goofy music?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...