Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yeah, Han hit that


From thesuperficial,Han Solo and Princess Leia knocked space boots - for real! Apparently, Harrison Ford got a hold of Carrie Fisher's cinnamon buns and gave her a bit of The Force during the making of the first Star Wars film. Here's what Carrie revealed on an upcoming British TV special, according to The Sun:

"I went on the film saying ‘I’m going to have an affair’, like it was a kiwi, an exotic fruit — because I’d never had one!" She adds: "I had a crush on Harrison for sure. Harrison is great fun when he’s had a few drinks."
Shaking her head and saying: "I’m going to get in so much trouble," she adds: "Once I left the room and came back and he was in the closet not wearing a lot of clothes."

For all you Star Wars geeks out there, this means that Harrison and Carrie had what grown-ups call "a special hug." You see, when a man loves a woman, or drinks enough gin, he feels the urge to put his penis into her vagina. Okay, I lost you didn't I? Um, alright, got it: The man wants to put his "lightsaber" into a woman's "Sarlacc pit." But, don't worry; there're no tentacles or giant teeth. Well, sometimes. That's where the gin comes in handy...

Thanks to veggi for the tip. May the Schwartz be with you!

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

When the Special Editions came out in 1997 I recall my friends and I trying to pinpoint when exactly Han and Leia got busy (the characters, that is).

We all pretty much agreed that Leia wouldn't put out on the Falcon because it was too dirty, but she got in the mood once they got that nice suite on Bespin.

We also agreed that she probably did put out on the Falcon after the whole Jabba adventure, because she'd missed her Hanny Bunny and, well, there's that costume she had on.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...