Monday, April 21, 2008

This is really fun! 'High Tech Noon' Adds Awesome Sci-Fi Stuff to 'High Noon'


From iwatchstuff, I'm not usually one to post things in the fan trailer/mash-up/remix realm, but hey, it's Friday(!), so I thought I'd to make an exception for this amazing piece of work. Using semi-professional visual effects, Darryl Gold has re-edited the climactic shoot-out of 1952's High Noon into the sci-fi masterpiece High Tech Noon, in which "a cyborg sherrif faces killer androids at high noon!" Also included: awesome deflector shields, satellite-based disintegration rays, bionic marshal vision, and an electronic kill counter.

Go here for film

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I've never seen High Noon, but now if I do I'll be disappointed by the (I assume) dearth of lasers.

I loved the "quack" noise indicating an empty gun.

In the book Gun, With Occasional Music the guns of the future have dramatic musical cues that occur when you pull them from your jacket.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...