Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The source of Tom's madness?


From thesuperficial,Cher sat down with Oprah Winfrey for a special interview at the Colosseum in Las Vegas where the legendary singer dropped the bomb that she was once getting Top Gun'd by Tom Cruise. The special will air May 8, but People has some details on Cher and Tom's relationship:

"He was a shy boy. He didn't have any money. One night we walked into this restaurant in New York and this girl came up, this waitress came up and she took our order and stuff like that and he said, 'I knew that girl in school and she wouldn't give me the time of day.' "

Winfrey's audience particularly appreciated Cher's remembrance of the "long date" she spent with Cruise – "I lived in his apartment," she tells Winfrey – which elicited cheers from the crowd.
Sometimes to pull off a joke I have to admit embarrassing facts about myself. In this case, that I have seen episodes of Will & Grace*. But, did anyone see the one where Jack was obsessed with Cher? I rest my case.

*Just so no one doubts I'm all man, during the episode I hunted a deer while competing in a NASCAR race. But that stupid helmet totally ruined my cucumber face mask.

3 comments:

AC said...

are we sure that's the real cher and not some tranny? i think i see a hint of adam's apple....

Octopunk said...

Then it is the real Cher!

AC said...

so classy of me not to mention the microphone position too....

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...