Monday, April 21, 2008

I know this is mean, but...


Every time I see pictures of what poor Roger Ebert looks like these days I'm reminded of Davros, the physically-challenged villain from Doctor Who. It's that black leather turtleneck thing, it looks just like something an illness-wracked mad scientist would wear. I'm starting to think Gene Siskel got off easy. That said, I have nothing but respect for the man -- besides the disrepectful contents of this post. Anyone who wrote the screenplay for Beyond the Valley of the Dolls and publicly disses Rob Schneider is okay with me.

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Well I never.

JPX said...

Geez, Octo, I'm shocked and appalled!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...