Wednesday, April 23, 2008

'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Trailer Leaked


From iwatchstuff, In a blunder that will surely birth many a nerdy racial joke, the Polish division of Warner Bros. has let leak the new trailer to Star Wars: The Clone Wars, meant to be screened before Speed Racer. It looks surprisingly entertaining--probably because it doesn't show any of the forced romance or stilted comedy--so hurry up and watch the lightsaber-filled contraband before "the man" finds out we've got it. Thanks to DANY for the tip.

See it here

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

We saw this already! I'm assuming whoever had it last time has since had it removed, but I can't find the previous post.

Despite having seen it, now I've seen it with Polish subtitles. So I know Jabba is "Jabby" in Polish.

Octopunk said...

Dammit, I still can't find the post where this came up before. Why am I even up? I don't have to go to work for another three hours.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...