Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man



Yep, that's what the new Spider-Man film is going to be called, which I like. I'm also digging the new-ish look. I was watching Spider-Man 2 the other day and it just confirmed for me how much I dislike Rami's trilogy. The FX don’t work and I think the cast is just all wrong. Rami actually admitted that he tried to keep characters out of their masks as much as possible because he wanted us to see the “human” side of things. Bleech. I’ve never been a huge Spider-Man fan, but I’m optimistic about the new one, which comes out on July 3, 2012. It's being shot in 3D, which is a big "meh" for me, but I'll reserve (some) judgment.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...