Monday, July 11, 2011

121 degree roller-coaster drop


From geekology, This is a picture of Japan's new Takabisha roller coaster at the Fuji-Q (NOT Suzie-Q) Highland amusement park near Mount Fuji. It features a 121-degree drop so, not only will you be ejected from your seat, but hit by the coaster car afterward. You hear that, Disneyland?! There's a new happiest place on earth AND IT'S CALLED HEAVEN.

...the Takabisha roller coaster boasts the world's steepest freefall: A gut-melting 121 degrees capable of inducing g-force levels equivalent to those experienced by fighter pilots.

The 141-foot, 62mph drop is merely the cherry that tops a 2-mile-long roller coaster cake filled with seven major twists and turns

Count me in -- I f***ing looooooove puking. Helps remind me I'm alive. Also, that I boozed as hard as I could. GO BIG OR GO HOME! Ooooooooor to the hospital to get my stomach pumped. That charcoal taste is growing on me.



1 comment:

Catfreeek said...

I would have been all over that 20 years ago. Now, not so much.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...