Monday, July 25, 2011

Caption Contest Results


Kudos to Octo for being the only Bloom County entry. I thought sure some of you would have something to say about those torpedos on her chest.

Panel 1

Lady: Hello, I'd like to leave a personal ad.

Panel 2

Lady: Single white female tied to bed and gagged seeking any and all men who want to come over and do it with a bound, naked woman. Must leave gag on.

Panel 3

Lady: It's a joke, you see. It's my twin sister who'll be tied to the bed, rutted by strangers over and over!

Panel 4

Milo: That... that's horrible...

Lady: Oh pish posh! It's a birthday tradition. Last year she framed me for murder and sold my house!

Gasoline Alley goes to Johnny Sweatpants for this entry:

Panel 1

“Crusty Pete! L’il Joey and I were discussing what it takes to be a man. Do you have any wisdom you’d be willing to dispense?”

“I sure do. You see Joey, being a man has nothing to do with money and power. You must take personal responsibility for your actions and make informed decisions based on science and reason.”

Panel 2

“Hey wait a minute, aren’t you the homeless guy that got arrested for public masturbation at the baseball game last week?”

“Well to be honest, 99% of the time “being a man” involves the penis.”



Mother Goose and Grimm had some great entries, but I have to give it to Octo for this entry:

Batman: Okay, how about this one: fuck, marry, kill, with me, the Joker, and...

Wonder Woman: Kill you, Bruce. It's always kill you.

Family Circus also had a bunch of great entries. Julie takes the win for having Jeffy talk smack to Gramma:

"You can stick that shirt up your ass, Grandma. I'm going to church like this."

Finally, Felix the Cat goes to our newest blog member, my friend Abduscias for showing us the wolf's sensitive side:

"Felix! I just finished helping this cross-dressing wolf get ready for his date tonight! Now I have to reapply his lipstick all over again! Dammit!!!!"

So the overall winner is....(drum roll)...Octopunk! Congrats, Wednesday is in your hands now!

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

Thanks Cat! And welcome aboard Abduscias!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Congrats Octopunk and good selections Catfreeek!

I've noticed that every week there's one cartoon that stumps me and if have to choose between putting up something lame or nothing at all I have to go with the latter.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...