Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Glass Floor Supported By 180,000 Little Plastic People



From geekology, This is a glass floor supported entirely by the combined effort of 180,000 little plastic people. It was constructed by South Korean artist Do Ho Suh and at first I thought all the figurines were women and the floor represented the glass ceiling, but then I realized I got high with the bartender on my lunch break and I'm reading way too far into things. Oh shit, oh shit -- this popup says I just won an iPad!

See more pics here

4 comments:

DKC said...

It doesn't say in the article - but considering all those figures are in the same position, I assume someone made them especially for this exhibit. That's kind of crazy.

Catfreeek said...

It is pretty wild, they look like flesh toned army men.

Abduscias said...

Its really cool!

Octopunk said...

This is awesome. I so want to walk on that floor and feel god-like.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...