Monday, January 16, 2012

Help me out with my YouTube channel...?


Hey everyone, I've (finally) begun putting my YouTube channel together, using HD versions of my portfolio clips. It's not done yet, but maybe I could get some "views" from you guys? YouTube turns out to be a vastly better solution than continuing to host clips on my own measly server (and who knows, maybe I'll get some views beyond my narrow circle of acquaintanceship). Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JordanOrlando

(I realize the captions aren't there yet so it can be difficult to ascertain what the hell you're looking at. Sorry about that.)

P.S.: Cal, if you're reading, I refer you to my 2001 trailer and my 2d cartoons.

4 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Your work is absolutely phenomenal Jordan and I think creating the YouTube channel was a wise move.

I had never seen that 2001 trailer you created before. Freakin' breathtaking.

JPX said...

I second that! Your 2001 trailer is terrific. I think you should be hired to edit trailers. It occured to me when I was watching your videos that I really don't know what you do for a living. I know that you are a writer but I believe you wear a number of hats. For example, what is the deal with the Jordon apartment set? Where was that shot and what's it all about?

Jordan said...

The Jordan apartment (or "Jordon apartment") was shot in my actual apartment. Everything around the edges, beyond my real apartment, is fake.

JPX said...

WOW! You totally had me fooled.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...