Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top 15 movies I didn't see in 2011 because they looked terrible



From geektyrant, So I thought what the hell, why not make a Top 15 list of movies that I didn't see over the last year because of how bad they looked. My decision not to see any of these movies was based on how bad they looked due to the trailers that the studio released for them, as well as some of the actors that were involved with the projects.

I can't really give any kind of commentary on the films because I haven't seen any of them, and I seriously doubt I will ever watch them. This list is based purely off the fact that they looked absolutely terrible.

So here's the list, each one accompanied by the movie trailer that turned me off on the film. And yes, there are two Nicolas Cage movies on the list. This list is in no particular order"

See full list here

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...