Friday, July 27, 2007

Comic-Con Indy tidbit (and I mean tidbit)


From AICN, After welcoming the audience and saying hello to Comic-Con, Spielberg introduced Harrison Ford, completely decked out who was funny and full of life. Felt like Indiana Jones again. Ford introduced his side-kick. All the girls (and some guys) cheered and then he said, "This is my side-kick... Ray Winstone." Winstone was dressed exactly as Indiana Jones' partner should be dressed as... dusty, earth tones. Then Ford introduced Shia LaBeouf as "my other side-kick."

Shia was in his leather greaser outfit, but had a lot of scraggly growth... light beard. He just kept saying, "What the hell am I doing here? I mean, look at this group..." said he was totally out of place.

Then Spielberg abruptly stood up and said, "You guys hold it down... I have to get something." There was an uncomfortable few seconds then Spielberg walked back in with another director's chair. He opens it, revealing "Marion Ravenwood" stitched onto the chair. Then he brought Karen Allen out... Good God what a moment... she looks exactly the same!

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

I find myself having this notion that Karen Allen's had a rough bunch of years since Raiders, but then I realized I was thinking of Margo Kidder. My other crush from the first years of the 80's.

Jordan said...

Not Brooke Adams?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...