Monday, July 30, 2007

Third time is the charm? Resident Evil 3 looks like fun!


Sony has thrown a new trailer for Resident Evil: Extinction up on the web. I’m a sucker for post-apocalyptic… well… anything so of course I like the trailer. Whether or not the movie will be any good, who knows.

I still think the first one was one of the few decent videogame to movie adaptations we’ve ever gotten. In fact it’s probably the only good movie Paul W.S. Anderson has ever made. The second one was, for the most part, disappointing. Resident Evil: Apocalypse just never seemed to know what it wanted to be. Part zombie movie, part superhero movie, it just never quite fit and it certainly wasn’t scary.

I’m hopeful that the third installment, Extinction can get things back on track. The trailer looks promising. Watch it in high-res here, http://www.cinemablend.com/video/previews/Resident-Evil-Extinction-2137.html

1 comment:

JPX said...

I made the horrible, horrible mistake of seeing "I Know Who Killed Me" (don't ask) and I saw this trailer. It was the best part of my movie experience.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...