Friday, July 27, 2007

Comic-Con Star Trek 11 tidbit (and I mean tidbit)


From AICN, Quint here. I'm working on the big wrap up for the big Paramount panel right now. But I wanted to hit this to you now.

JJ Abrams confirmed Zachary Quinto as Spock... but the big news is that Leonard Nimoy is also returning. More info in a minute... gotta run to an interview, then I'll update with photos and details!

More details... Shatner to be involved only if they find a good place for him. The script is what makes everybody excited about it. They inferred that Nimoy is coming back as older Spock, not as a new character. More details to come in the panel wrap-up!

2 comments:

JPX said...

I love the poster!

Octopunk said...

You mock me.

I can't tell if I care if they squeeze Shatner in somewhere or not. I like Shatner, but if he doesn't work in the movie I don't want him in there bumping into things.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...