Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Zachary Quinto Looking Like Spock

From iwatchstuff, Zachary Quinto, star of NBC hit Heroes, is reportedly in final negotiations to play the legendary Mr. Spock in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek XI prequel. Obviously the look is amazing, but what's bizarre to me is that I first saw this as some internet fan's good idea with accompanying photoshop job a week or two ago. Does this mean that the internet's idiotic photo manipulations finally being willed into reality? It can only be a matter of time before we're faced with millions of middle-aged guy heads on young, muscular bodies, celebrities with pixelated semen dripping from their mouths, and, perhaps most terrifying, cats literally laughing out loud.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

The real question is, if I photoshop myself driving a flying car, when it comes true will I actually have a flying car or will I just suddenly be in a regular car that's hundreds of feet off the ground? Maybe I'll photoshop one of you guys in the car instead, just to be safe.

Looks like that dude could make a decent Spock.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...