Monday, August 27, 2007

AVP 2 trailer hits


From aicn, Hey folks, Harry here... color me happy - but color me cautious too. I just took a look at ALIENS VS PREDATOR: REQUIEM red band trailer that just hit the web over at IGN. And holy fuck does it look like Christmas... You never can tell what's going to happen when ex-visual effects guys get put in charge of a big geek project. But it definitely looks to have a better pedigree than the last one.

And this trailer is balls deep awesome. Now... let's pray that what we just saw is only 1/100th of the awesomness in the film... and not 99% of the coolness that it has. Right? Right.

Go here if you dare, http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Yeah, I'm not convinced. Seeing the Giger aliens running around in a town leaves me totally cold.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...