Monday, August 27, 2007

Jordan?


From geekology, Festo, an industrial automation company, has introduced the gaming chair to beat all gaming chairs. The system uses "fluidic muscles and mechatronic systems to give users a true sensation of either driving or flying, depending on the software being used." It is certainly a step up from the plywood soap box car you used to sit in to play Gran Turismo. This reminds me of the race car simulator I used to play growing up, which was my dad's lap. He would make engine noises and rumble me around and stuff until I crashed. Then I was thrown through the living room window.

See video here, http://www.geekologie.com/2007/08/cool_gaming_chair.php

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

Eesh, nein danke. Julie and I are having enough trouble figuring out the Wii remote. I can't tell you the number of times I've gone to smack a bad guy in Zelda and instead find myself doing a dive roll or pulling out my lamp.

Octopunk said...

The dude in the video has expressions like Mr. Bean.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...