Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got yer buck-toothed penis eyeball tattoo right here

Difference is, this is in my house. Yep, some apartmental plumbing problem decided to manifest in our bathroom last night, and right now there's two guys in the crawlspace with power tools lopping off sections of pipe. I should've been at work more than three hours ago, and instead I'm stuck at home in my PJs goofing on the blog and.... Okay, that last part's not so bad, but did I mention the square yard of silty sludge in my shower? Oh, I did?

And, I haven't been able to take a shower. The original title of this post was "Octopunk takes the morning off, is still stinky."

UPDATE: Well, at about 4:30 in the afternoon the dudes finally worked it out. Turns out the pipes were clogged with hundreds of naked mole rats, squirming around like fat, hideous sausages.

Okay, it was actually hair.

3 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-yewww. Throw in a sand spider and you'll have my personal hell.

Julie said...

Our entire apartment now smells like sludge and silt, and we cannot walk barefoot anywhere, and my new sweater has sludgy spots on it just from being in the apartment near where the guys were tromping back and forth from the basement to the bathroom.

And the sludge and silt is poop. Make no mistake. It's poopy sludgy filth.

JPX said...

Hmmmm, aren't you just describing every apartment Octo has ever rented?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...