Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kirsten Dunst allowed in public


From thesuperficial, While her colleagues enjoyed the Oscars, Kirsten Dunst earned a brief escape from Cirque Lodge rehab facility yesterday afternoon and decided to shop at a nearby Target. I guess this is her way of getting back at Jake Gyllenhaal. That's some cold-blooded shit. If I found out my ex was shopping at Target, I'd kill myself. Mostly by playing lots of video games thus leading an increasingly sedentary lifestyle which could heighten the risk of heart disease when I get old. Yeah, that'll teach her. Just you wait 40-50 years, lady. It's on!

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I didn't understand a word of that and I read it twice.

But it was good to see another Dunst bashing.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Ok I get it now but it's still stupid. He's like a 5 year old with ADD.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...