Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jason Statham Talks "Crank 2" and "Transporter 3"


From worstpreviews, During the World Premiere for "The Bank Job" in Leicester Square, Empire got the chance to speak to Jason Statham, who revealed a bits of information about "Crank 2" and "Transporter 3."

For anyone that got the chance to see the original "Crank" knows that Chev Chelios (Statham) died. Or did he? "He lives at the end - if you look closely you can see a little blink and hear a little heartbeat," explained Statham. "He gets shoveled off the street and slung into the back of a van and the rest I can't tell you. It's a continuation straight from the end of the last one."

Regarding the third installment of "Transporter": "The first day of work was today, I was in Paris," said Statham. "I've got a big fight scene tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that. I've got this big man who's come over from Korea – he's seven foot two, so I'm to have to stand on a box to bash him."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...