Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleep Masks May Pose A Danger In Bed


From geekology, FreakyOldWoman is a freaky old woman that makes things and sells them on Etsy. Recently she made a line of disturbing sleep masks that will make you kill your partner if you wake up and see them in one. Several of them made me queasy just looking at them. The picture there is of a steampunk model, but they get a lot more disturbing than that. They're all $10 apiece with free shipping, so some of you may actually want one. They're too creepy for me though. Besides, my girlfriend and I have other sleep related problems to concern ourselves with. Like, oh I don't know, waking up to a cat shitting on the pillow between our faces.

See all the creepy masks here

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...