Monday, March 31, 2008

Mills to annoy Americans even more


LOS ANGELES (AP) - Heather Mills soon will be back in front of the cameras. The former Mrs. Paul McCartney, who recently wrapped up a very public divorce from the ex-Beatle, is among the celebrity judges just announced for the upcoming Miss USA Pageant.

Other judges for the April 11 competition include actor/comedian Rob Schneider, actor/musician Joey Fatone, actress Kristian Alfonso, Olympic-champion swimmer Amanda Beard, actress Kelly Carlson and San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman.

Donny and Marie Osmond will host the telecast of the 57th annual pageant, aired live from Las Vegas on NBC.

Contestants from 50 states and the District of Columbia will be judged in the swimsuit, evening gown and interview categories.

3 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

What a collection of assholes. Rob Schneider AND Donny and Marie?!

JPX said...

I know! I'm so annoyed that Donny and Marie are popular again. I just wish I'd wake up one morning and learn that they were crushed by a large meteor. "I'm a little bit country" "and I'm a little bit rock and roll" Go fuck yourselves.

Octopunk said...

Again I ask: who authorized their return? Can we fire them?

For some reason "what a collection of assholes" really cracked me up.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...