Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Video Games In The Real World


From geekology, Some guy named Mike (aka Pixel Fantasy on Flickr) took some random pictures off the web and inserted video game sprites in them to ramp up the cool factor. As you can see that's some Pitfall action there in that picture. Make sure to hit the jump for a ton more, including Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart and *gasp* Blaster Master! Now I know this is the opposite of the pictures, but how cool would it be if you could actually enter your favorite video game and interact with the characters and surroundings as yourself? Shit I'm high. Gosh I really wish that was possible. That would be the freaking awesomest thing EVER! I'd totally enter Zelda. *snickers*

See more examples here

3 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

The Donkey Kong one is pretty cool. I wish I could play it!

JPX said...

That totally looks like Brickyard Pond.

Octopunk said...

The Donkey Kong one rules! Ms. Pac-Man is pretty good, too. Whither Stampede?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...