Thursday, December 16, 2010

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: 1969

I have no idea if anyone is still following this franchise. I will admit I enjoyed the earlier installments better, but I'm excited about these pictures. The current story arc is a three-issue tale that spans 100 years with some of the same characters. As is typical when dealing with a graphic novelist with a long and respected body of work, the schedule is "when we get around to it" (the first issue, 1910, came out a year an a half ago, and issue #2 here was moved from last May to next year).

Whatever. Check out the new Nautilus! Click for bigness!

2 comments:

DKC said...

At first I thought that lion statue was attached to the top of that thing.

JPX said...

It sounds great and I love anything Alan Moore, but 18 months between issues for a 3 issue story? I'll wait until they're all out before I dive in. I hate waiting (*cough cough* Nexus).

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...