Saturday, March 24, 2007

We're lightweights compared to this dude

From AICN, "Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here.

I don’t know who this guy is, and normally I don’t run stuff like this, but I am so amazed and so entertained by his work that I have to share a link with you guys.

This one showed in my inbox today from “The Yattering,” an old school talkbacker and friend of mine, and it was just a simple link to a guy’s blog. On that blog were... well... they’re almost impossible to describe. I could, but it would ruin all the fun.

Suffice it to say that I would pay to see this version of the films, and I love the way the iconography of STAR WARS is so potent that you can bend it even as far as this guy does, and it still retains something of its essence.


Trust me... it’s worth ten minutes of your day"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

That's some great stuff! My favorite bit is the muzzle of Mr. Chewbacca's gun, because it looks like a collection of gas lamps.

I expect there will be a Steampunk cinema explosion sometime in the next ten years.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...