Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OF COURSE they got nose jobs


I have to weigh in here (even though we're about as far afield from Horrorthon subject matter as possible) (Okay, not) because:

1) There is no question whatsoever that they got matching nose jobs a ways back (see photos); and

2) I think they're ridiculously hot and I don't care who disagrees (see photos).

I know it's fashionable to dis them because they're such idiots or because they turn the task of fashion icon into such a weird excuse to wear yards of gypsy fabric rather than actual clothes or because they dropped out of college since "writing papers is no fun," but when this translates into harshing on their looks, I say, "I do not agree."

Okay, we can change the subject.

9 comments:

JPX said...

For some damn reason I can't see these pictures.

Jordan said...

It's because you're a weirdo

JPX said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Jordan said...

"Creepy judy"? What in God's name does that mean?

jpx, Sorry about the weirdo thing. I'll be in my office.

Octopunk said...

Oops, sorry, I deleted my comment to add more and stuff happened in the meanwhile.

"Creepy judy" was a phrase coined by my friend Mike to describe something particularly creepy.

Octopunk said...

What I said was that I agree with Jordan that the twins were alluring, but they're still creepy judy.

Without getting into a big debate about the issue, I do believe that purchased beauty can result in actual beauty.

What I wanted to add was that I don't really see evidence of a nosejob in these pictures. I always thought the creepiest thing about the l'il twins was the area around their eyes.

Jordan said...

I shamelessly endorse "purchased beauty." Fifty years from now, objections from this era will seem quaint.

The very artificiality of "adjusting" a nearly-perfect face is part of what makes it so effective and beneficial.

JPX said...

'I shamelessly endorse "purchased beauty." Fifty years from now, objections from this era will seem quaint.'

Man, Jordan's on fire today! Hilarious, dude.

Unknown said...

Nose job is a treatment to change the shape of a nose. If we want to change then it provide us two types of treatment way it can be a cosmetic or surgical.


nose job

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...