Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My childhood lunch box


Picture it, North Attleboro, MA, Emerald Square Mall, Toy Vault 2 (yes there is a Toy Vault 1). I popped into my favorite collector's store and after extricating myself from the employee who was all too eager to tell me about his comic book idea (is there anything less interesting?), I spied my Holy Grail. For years I've wanted to acquire the Star Wars lunch box that I had in the 2nd grade but it's always been (a) difficult to find; and (b) too expensive. This baby is now nestled in my kitchen looking way cool. God I'm a nerd.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

They should make a special edition of that lunch box with CG dewbacks waddling around.

Congrats on the find, JPX. One of those moments that makes being a nerd worthwhile.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...