Monday, June 04, 2007

Die Hardererer?

From dark horizons, If a fifth film in the "Die Hard" series is to be done, Bruce Willis is definitely up for returning it seems.

"Fox is already talking about doing another one. I told them I would only do it if Lin (Wiseman) was involved. And Maggie Q. Oh, yeah…And Justin of course. We couldn’t do it without Justin" said Willis this weekend at the press junket for the fourth in the series

"Live Free or Die Hard" opening late June.

He also discussed some of the longevity of the franchise - "It’s been twenty-one years. That is the span of all four of them. So you can see me when I’m thirty-one, and you can see me when I’m fifty-two. There are moments in the film where you see me getting up a little slower."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...