Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coca-Cola Vending Robots Spotted In Japan


From geekology, So apparently Coca-Cola has these oversized robotic bastards lumbering around Tokyo and pinching the heads off anyone that doesn't buy an ice-cold Coke from its cooling chamber. Has anybody seen one? Do they actually walk around? Is there really just a person about to pass out from heatstroke in there? Has anyone tried knocking one over and prying its change receptacle open with a flathead? I need answers. But what I don't need is a giant robotic vending machine in my neighborhood. I do like Coke though. Who I don't like is Dr. Pepper -- I think that creep tried to touch me when I was under the gas.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

And of course what good is any technological feat worth in Japan if there isn't some little schoolgirls in plaid skirts gawking at it?

Looks cute. I hope they program it not to walk into any bad neighborhoods.

Wait, do they have bad neighborhoods in Japan?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...