Monday, May 19, 2008

Laura Dern will be in Jurassic Park IV


From filmstalker, Laura Dern has confirmed that she is going to be in Jurassic Park IV. News on the latest installment has been thin on the ground recently, but Dern says she will be in it.

Speaking to TV Guide, through Bloody Disgusting Laura Dern said:

It isn't just speculation. It's a while away, but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved. I know Steven Spielberg is looking forward to getting it together over the next year.

Well there is some movement at least. Lets hope the whole dinosaurs with guns plan is still off the menu. No word on Sam Neill returning yet, or a plot that doesn't involve a T Rex with a semi-automatic.

5 comments:

DKC said...

I didn't know they were making another one of these. At least Spielberg is attached...I can hold out a glimmer of hope.

JPX said...

Is Laura Dern the draw for these films? I haven't heard that name in a long time...

DKC said...

Is Laura Dern the draw for any film?

Octopunk said...

Ooh, snap!

Landshark said...

She sucked me into Mask!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...