Monday, May 19, 2008

WTF, That's Gross: Bread Head Bakery


From geekology, Kittiwat Unarrom got a master's degree in fine arts and now makes lifelike body parts out of bread at a bakery in Thailand. All the disturbing yeast sculptures are made out of dough, raisins, cashews and chocolate. He'll also paint the outside with some sort of edible paint to give it an even more gruesome appearance. When asked why he does it, Kittiwat replied, "I'm a wackjob and I like making people sick".* And what does The Geekologie Writer think of these bready body parts? We may never know -- he's too busy puking up the Spaghetti O's sandwich he had for lunch.

*As interpreted by yours truly.

3 comments:

DKC said...

Um, yeah, that is totally gross. The plastic wrapping adds another layer of yucky to it I think.

Landshark said...

Totally gross and yet awesome.

Octopunk said...

Clearly this guy is covering up his real life murderous activities by baking his victims into bread. I wouldn't eat it.

I might buy one, but I wouldn't eat it.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...