Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kirk Cameron Prays For 'Growing Pains' Costar's Safe Return


From ew, Kirk Cameron has issued a heartfelt plea to his former 'Growing Pains' costar Andrew Koenig, who disappeared in Vancouver more than a week ago.

On the show Koenig played Boner, best friend of Cameron's character Mike. Cameron told Life & Style:

"I am very concerned to hear of the disappearance of my old friend Andrew Koenig. I can remember many of the fun times we had on the set of Growing Pains. I am praying for his family during this time of distress and for his safe return. Andrew, if you're reading this, please call me. Mike and Boner could always work things out when they put their minds to it. I'm praying for you, pal. Hope to hear from you soon."

Koenig, 41, suffers from depression and has not been heard from since he failed to return from a family trip to Canada on February 14. A friend of his tells Radaronline.com that he disconnected his phone and returned personal belongings to friends just before his disappearance. His parents plan to fly up to Vancouver to assist the police in their search in the next few days.

6 comments:

Octopunk said...

I would say that Kirk Cameron's involvement has sealed Bonger's doom.

Octopunk said...

Oops, I mean "Boner's."

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Heh, "Boner".

That is sad though. I hope he resurfaces.

*snicker* "Boner".

Catfreeek said...

I like Bonger better as a nickname.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I have a friend whom was once known only as "Stiffy" (due to an embarrassing erection).

Catfreeek said...

That's hilarious!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...