Saturday, February 20, 2010

I forgot



I meant to post this
The list grows ever longer
So here it is now

Star Wars - Johnny Sweatpants
Christmas - JSP (Octopunk won SW, but forgot cuz of Christmas)
Abandoned Houses - Whirlygirl
Fanboys - JPX
Ninjas - HansomeStan
Superheroes - Octopunk
Zombies - Catfreeek
Original Star Trek - AC
Lord of the Rings - nowandzen
Video Games - HandsomeStan
80s Movies - JPX
Sitcoms - Catfreeek
Saturday Morning TV - DCD
Action Figures - HandsomeStan
The Future - 50PageMcGee
Heavy Metal - Johnny Sweatpants
Jiggle Television - Chris
Science - 50PageMcGee
Wizard of Oz - Octopunk
Swine Flu - Johnny Sweatpants
The Comic Strip - JPX
Armageddon - HandsomeStan
The Matrix - Octopunk
Guilty Pleasures - AC and Mr. AC
Candy - DCD
Child Actors - Julie
The Devil - Johnny Sweatpants
Chick Flicks - HandsomeStan
Toys - Catfreeek
Musicals - DCD
The Simpsons - Johnny Sweatpants
Horror Movies - Octopunk
Mental Illness - 50PageMcGee
The Mall and/or Teenagers - JPX
Rants - Johnny Sweatpants
Johnny Sweatpants - HandsomeStan
Drugs and Booze - Julie
UFOs and the Unexplained - HandsomeStan
Robots - Octopunk
The 7 Deadly Sins - Catfreeek
Pet Peeves - JPX
Ways to Die - Johnny Sweatpants
(Horrorthon hiatus)
Crap Jobs - HandsomeStan
Hair - Whirlygirl
High School - HandsomeStan
Things Our Parents Say - Whirlygirl
Pets - DCD
Driving - Octopunk

6 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Thanks Octo, that's quite a list.

DKC said...

Thank god you did this! I searched in vain for the last list you made when trying to come up with my last topic. You rock!

JPX said...

Awesome round-up! Perhaps a Haiku Monster List with links to each one? I'm just sayin'

HandsomeStan said...

I put the same question to JSP, JPX. I'd do it if I weren't so horrifically swamped these days.

Octo, you're a tireless servant to HHD. Well done, sir! Thank you!

(I'm sorry I mustered only one measly series for Driving. I had MUCH more to say, alas, the schedule I'm on is batshit-crazy.

I LOVE that fountain, though! I want that job! I don't know if anybody mentioned it, but you definitely succeeded in the thematic goal of the whole thing - hilarious!)

HandsomeStan said...

In fact, I can type it, I just can't do it - love to see a Monster List with links as well as the winning haiku for that week. Dare to dream...

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Alright, that shouldn't be too much of a pain. I'll start cracking...

Nice work Octo. Every time I think that all the good topics have been exhausted someone comes up with another gem topic. (Hair? Who'da thunk?)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...