Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bear with me for a second...


As I was riding my bike to work this morning, I thought "what if there were a cinematic subgenre that was deliberately laden with Gothic themes and visuals that was also very self-aware and tongue-in-cheek?"

Why? What's the significance?

Because we could call that subgenre "Death Camp." How awesome is that? I totally get credit for thinking of that -- after a few other people actually make those movies. (I realize here that I'm totally the guy with the great album names who never bothered to learn how to play an instrument.)

2 comments:

JPX said...

Wait a sec, did you doctor up this image? This is such a weird post!

Octopunk said...

No, I did a image search for "goth" and that came up. I thought it was perfect.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...