Thursday, January 18, 2007

Matthew McConaughey is Magnum PI?


From moviesonline, "Oh dear lord tell me it aint so. The lastest rumor for the Magnum PI movie is that Matthew McConaughey will star and to say it makes me shake my head is an understatement. Can we go back to the rumor that Ben Affleck is gonna star? ok so maybe this is a bit better. As you will recall, apparently Tom Selleck is not interested at all in a role in Magnum PI. I guess he is to busy with his film career. Shutup whoever that is snickering in the back row!! Seriously though according to eecho.ie he is NOT going to have any part of the movie"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Do you think Tom Selleck saw that action figure and got upset that its ass is so big?

Wow, I could not give a rat's ass about this movie. They could cast Linda Hunt for all I care. In fact, I hope they do.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...