Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SAW IV plot details


From ifitsmovies, "Hey everyone, Ryan here with some news on the upcoming SAW IV movie. Again, we have received some information from “Andrew”, who has supposedly read the script and can tell us more about what will happen in the upcoming sequel.

If you do NOT want to know some of the plot of SAW IV, do not look below here. I repeat, DO NOT LOOK. But if you don’t care about a little spoiler that is not that major, go ahead and look anyway.

Hey Ryan, Andrew here again and SAW IV is where it’s at. I’ve actually just read the script to the upcoming sequel, set to film in March, and the details I’ve given you are indeed true. The little girl i talk of is Jeff’s daughter… and you will be completely shocked when you see what Jeff and his daughter have to endure in Part 4. Actor, song writer, and rapper Ja Rule has also been cast to star in the films opening scene on the first day of shooting in Toronto. More details as I recieve.

SAW IV sounds interesting, but I don’t know if they will be able to continue pushing out sequels every year that will deliver as much as the first and third ones did. We will just have to wait and see."

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

Hmm. Hmmmmmm. This series makes me go "hmmm" a lot.

I thought the very last bit of Jigsaw's "nyahh" in Saw III was pretty bogus, so I don't know if another movie dealing with it is supposed to make me feel better or piss me off. Which is kind of how I feel about this whole series.

Octopunk said...

After Jigsaw's no longer a threat, they should turn that grimy labyrinth in which he lives into a wax museum of horrors. You can replace the victims with crash test dummies and add a coin-op mechanism to the various infernal devices. I'd go.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...