Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jessica Biel to Reveal Breasts, Butt


From iwatchstuff, Page Six is reporting that Jessica Biel, who recently teased fans of voluptuous yet athletic women in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, will reveal two of the three female regions males most covet in Powder Blue. A source said Biel "signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see--including shots of her breasts and butt." Apparently there's also some kind of plot with a terminally ill kid and Forest Whitaker, but hopefully that won't detract too much from the glimpse of nipples.

UPDATE: I have fixed my spelling of Jessica Biel in the title, which was previously Bield.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Gulp! (Pant pant pant!)

I believe I'm on record here. She was my Scream Queen last year. Good news, this.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...