Saturday, August 18, 2007

PHILLIPPE DOESN'T WANT KIDS TO CATCH THE GAY


from wwtdd, Ryan Phillippe (and so help me God, if you ever pronounce it "FILL-uh-pay" in my presence I will wang you right in the ding dong) reportedly isn't happy about ex-wife Reese Witheredpoon boning Jake Gyllenhaal.

“Ryan is pissed about Jake,” a Phillippe insider tells Us Weekly, adding that Phillippe, 32, told Witherspoon, 31, “he didn’t want ‘that guy’ around their kids [son Deacon, 3, and daughter Ava, 7] and then made some crude Brokeback Mountain remark.”

I don't blame him. I read in National Geographic that 86% of all gay is transmitted by father figures who acted like a gay in a movie one time. You wouldn't want the kids to catch that. I mean, no one wants gay kids.

Ryan Phillippe is a man's man.

2 comments:

DKC said...

What an ass.
Plus, Jake is WAY cuter than Ryann.

Octopunk said...

Yeah, screw that guy. It always annoyed me that Reese Witherspoon married that dork. I can't stand actors that always sound like they have marbles in their mouths.

(Ironically, a big offender on that score is Heath Ledger, but I've since forgiven him since Brokeback. Of course, that character talked like he had marbles in his mouth, and that fit. Well, we'll see how he does as the Joker. That's a hate/not hate scenario.)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...