Thursday, April 03, 2008

Scary Robot Lady Follows Your Cursor Around


This is a picture of a scary webpage you can go to where that creepy woman there follows your cursor around and freaks you out. It works, I am freaked. I actually got so scared that I tried moving the cursor around erratically in an attempt to break her neck. But alas, cyborgs are trickier to kill that I had initially anticipated. Give it a go yourself, but be warned: you will cry, mess your pants, and put your fist through the monitor*. That, or fall in love. With a robot face on a website. In which case you need to get out more.

Go here if you want to freak yourself out.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Weird! I think the creepiest part is that she periodically smiles. What've you got to smile about, creepy robot lady? Do you know something about me? Do you?

Frankie Freako

(2024) ***1/2 Is a movie that's *trying* to be Stupid And Annoying, and succeeds at being both, therefore a good movie? It really depend...