Friday, April 04, 2008

Star Wars On SpikeTV Bus Stop Advertisement


From geekology, Here's a clever advertisement spotted in New York for the upcoming Star Wars movies being shown on SpikeTV starting tomorrow. As you can see it's a bunch of lightsabers and the text "Use only in case of Sith." Well isn't that some shit? What if you're being mugged by a non-Sith? You're just supposed to stand around and take it? F that. You want to hear the real kicker? I tried to steal one and it turned out to be a colored florescent tube! The damn thing broke in my hand when I tried to remove it. Not only that, but I think I may have accidentally inhaled some floro-dust. And, contrary to popular belief, it does not make you glow like a fairy.

No comments:

Frankie Freako

(2024) ***1/2 Is a movie that's *trying* to be Stupid And Annoying, and succeeds at being both, therefore a good movie? It really depend...