Friday, July 17, 2009

'Star Wars' Cast in 1978 Sears Catalogue


From iwatchstuff, This may be somewhat dated, like around 30 years old, but I couldn't resist posting this unnatural photo most of the key Star Wars cast that's been going around (via Digg). How is it somehow more normal to see them dressed in fur, robes, and helmets than in regular clothes? I feel like I'm looking at the employees of an insanely mismatched, carnivalesque accounting firm.

Still though: Star Wars. Great movie, am I right?

3 comments:

DKC said...

That's craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzy!

Octopunk said...

Carrie Fisher is wicked short.

Catfreeek said...

I was thinking if Carrie Fisher wasn't standing behind a midget she'd look like one herself.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...