Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Oh shit, I almost forgot Hump Day Results!



Victory goes to 50 Page McGee for including "Yellow Ledbetter" in his poem which is an incredible Pearl Jam B-side from the first album. If you want a good laugh I highly recommend going to youtube and searching for "misunderstood lyrics yellow ledbetter". You shan't regret it. Anyway here's the winner:

pearl jam was once way better
rockers like jeremy and yellow ledbetter
then the 3rd album came
and their sound became lame
held back by "guitarist" ed vedder

And speaking of winners, the above design is for a t-shirt for Handsome Stan's upcoming old school Mario Kart tournament/bachelor party. I have been training furiously and I am fully prepared to decimate my competition. I'll report the full results on Monday.

6 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Yay for 50P! Great job and looking forward to tomorrows games.

Great, great t-shirt design JSP you've outdone yourself!

JPX said...

I love the shirt design! Can anyone purchase one or is this exclusive to the party?

HandsomeStan said...

I'm still blown away by that design. And congratulations, 50P!

I hope the T-sshirt is available for wide distribution. It's gonna be a bloodbath. For everyone but me.

AC said...

congratulations 50p!

50PageMcGee said...

radical.

my personal favorite was octo's, "don't even get sharks to jump" limerick.

the shirt is available on cafepress (as are a number of other things jsp has put together)

LINK

Octopunk said...

Congrat's Fitty Pg! Thanks for the shout out.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...