Thursday, March 17, 2011

American Recidivists Eugene Levy, Jason Biggs, Stifler Reuniting for 'American Reunion'



From iwatchstuff [excerpt], The Hollywood Reporter claims Universal has signed Jason Biggs and Seann William Scott--and Levy, naturally--to the sequel, which is being called American Reunion. Fellow co-stars Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Chris Klein, Mena Suvari, and Jennifer Coolidge are also in talks to rejoin the cast, and considering most of their careers (Thomas Ian Nicholas is not the star Rookie of the Year may have led you to believe he'd become), I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few of their noticeably sorrowful faces, either.

3 comments:

DKC said...

I've never seen any of those movies. And I don't think I'll start with this one!

Octopunk said...

I've seen the first two and they have their moments, I guess. I wonder if they'd seem horrible in a post Judd Apatow sophisticated sex comedy era.

I'm always amused by the loathsome Tara Reid getting work.

Catfreeek said...

I liked the first one but they went downhill after that. With teenage boys in the house I suffered through 3 or 4 of them before I quit watching.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...