Monday, March 14, 2011

I think this might cause a rise in reported ED cases



From kissasylum, I am sure that Gene Simmons' mother is proud of him. He is a good Jewish kid who followed his dreams and ended up with fame and fortune. While I'm sure she loves his long-time girlfriend and their two kids, there must be a tiny part of her that is disappointed he didn't settle down with a Jewish girl.

Any bad feelings she may have felt must now be completely forgiven. What could he have done to inspire such forgiveness and love from his mother? He is putting his face on a condom! As a Jewish mother, I can tell you that nothing would make me prouder of my son than his face on a condom.

Gene Simmons is the king of marketing and branding his name and likeness. You can find KISS on just about anything and I am surprised it took him this long to break into the condom market. Perhaps "break" is not a word you want associated with condoms, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...