Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hump Day Challenge: Wait for it!


No, really, you're going to have to wait for it. I mean, I know you've been waiting for it already, but I'm just now getting to a computer for what seems like the first time in days. Been at the new job this week, and we only just got a computer in our shop today. It's not MY computer, because I don't get one, but it should improve my access in general.

The other ding on my time is the beast you see pictured above, a robot night club made out of Lego. A friend of mine is taking part in a HUGE cybercity diorama in a Bay Area convention this weekend, and while I can't go I made something to bulk up the bustling futuropolis. Of course I was still throwing pieces on this morning, so THAT's been eating my time.

But the kicker, the thing that leaves us without poetry today, is my poor kid getting sick yesterday and systematically tagging all the pillows and blankets we've got with puke. Julie had to be out last night so I was sharing time between roboclub and sick kiddo and had no brain space for you guys.

I'll make it up to you, but I want your input: do we do it tomorrow or next Wednesday?

Some great posts I have to catch up on tonight...

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

The robot night club is pretty sweet. It makes me wish they existed.

As for Hump Day I vote to do it tomorrow!

Catfreeek said...

Love the robot night club, I'm home sick this week so I'm for tomorrow also. It'll give me something to do.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...