Monday, December 12, 2011

Star Trek Themed Local Mattress Store Commercial



From geekology, So I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today (which, incidentally, is just a mattress on the floor because why pay for a bed frame or boxspring when you're already afraid of heights?) and it got me thinking: does my back hurt because my mattress is too stiff or because I drank my face off last night and my kidneys are shot? Life's little mysteries. This is a local Star Trek themed mattress store commercial. Would I go there to buy a mattress? No. Would I go there to intentionally pee on a Tempur-Pedic and try to get it at a discount? For you, yes.

2 comments:

DKC said...

That is hilariously awful.

Catfreeek said...

Hahahahaha!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...