Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Man's Visual Database Of Star Wars Figures


From geekology, This may look like the character selection screen from the LEGO Star Wars game, but it's not. It's a man's visual database of all his Star Wars figurines. As you can see he has several. Over 600, including doubles. I like his little database, you can view it anyway you want: by the movie or series the toy came from, year, etc. Nice. Say, you don't happen to offer this service for others do you? I've got a little collection that could use some organizing. Hell, I'm not ashamed -- I'll just come out and say it. Power Rangers. Are you happy now? The cat's out of the bag. The eagle has landed. My penis is waving goodbye. Shivering in the cold. Watching his hope of ever meeting a vagina disappear into the distance.

Go here for very cool site (even though I only expect Octo to do so). I love it when a nerd has lots of time on his hands.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Pretty damn cool, although I wish the thumbnails were a little bigger.

I had no idea they made those Animated Clone Wars clone repaints.

Frankie Freako

(2024) ***1/2 Is a movie that's *trying* to be Stupid And Annoying, and succeeds at being both, therefore a good movie? It really depend...