Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The most convincing argument I've ever encountered for belief in a higher power.






(From People) Jessica Simpson's beloved maltipoo Daisy was grabbed by a wild coyote that then vanished with the small dog, the singer wrote via Twitter Monday night.

Jessica Simpson has created posters with Daisy's image offering a reward for the lost dog.

"My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR!" she Tweeted.



"DAAAAAAAAISY! COME HOOOOOME!!!"

7 comments:

JPX said...

This pleases me.

Catfreeek said...

heeheehee

Catfreeek said...

This time the coyote won, I wonder what Acme device he used.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

She's been on my shitlist ever since I stumbled into the variety show she did with Nick Whatsisface. It was absolutely terrifying. Ever watch the old Sonny & Cher variety shows? You know how they were painfully unfunny and yet the two of them would laugh like asses until you just wanted to smash your head into your TV set? Well it was like that except she doesn't even get the benefit of being outdated.

I wish I could shake the coyote's paw and ask him "whoozh a good doggie?"

Jordan said...

LOL Catfreeek!

Octopunk said...

I wonder if you can get part of the reward if you return part of the dog.

Julie said...

Dudes, just because you hate her doesn't mean you get free license to be happy because her poor little dog was killed by a wild animal. Jeez, what kinda people are you? That little thing didn't understand that it's a genetically manipulated freak of nature. It was just a little pet who wanted love. It's not its fault it was owned by an annoying celebrity dimwit. I feel that this is a lot of misplaced anger. If I showed you some irritating famous person's chihuahua-oodle, would you hit it with a bat? I mean, for real guys.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...